Writing / Editing / Translation
Article Writing/Editing, Blog Writing / Editing, Book Writing/Editing, Children's Writing/Editing, Copywriting/Editing, Creative Writing/Editing, Medical Writing/Editing, Newsletters Writing/Editing, Other Writing/Editing, Poem Writing/Editing, Press Release Writing/Editing, Proposal/RFP Writing, Resume Writing/Editing, Speech Writing/Editing, Technical Writing/Editing, Web Content Writing/Editing
Consumer Goods, Consumer Services, Non-profit, Social Sector, Retail, Wholesale, Education, Media, Advertising, Publishing, Entertainment
16 - 20 years
Manalapan, New Jersey United States
My Web Sites: http://stores.lulu.com/staceychil
BOOKS PUBLISHED BY STACEY CHILLEMI:
1. The Complete Herbal Guide: A Natural Approach to Healing the Body
2. Natural Cures For Common Conditions
3. Epilepsy You're Not Alone
4. Eternal Love: Romantic Poetry Straight from the Heart
5. My Mommy Has Epilepsy (Children's Book)
6. My Daddy Has Epilepsy (Children’s Book)
7. Keep the Faith: To Live and Be Heard from the Heavens Above
8. Live, Learn, and Be Happy with Epilepsy
9. Epilepsy and Pregnancy: What Every Woman Should Know
Co-authored by Dr. Blanca Vasques
10. Faith, Courage, Wisdom, Strength and Hope
11. How to Be Wealthy Selling Informational Products on the Internet
12. How to Become Wealthy in Real Estate
13. How to Become Wealthy Selling Ebooks
14. Life’s Missing Instruction Manual: Beyond Words
15. How To Become Wealthy Selling Products on The Internet
16. Breast Cancer: Questions, Answers & Self-Help Techniques
STACEY CHILLEMI STORIES AND POETRY HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED IN:
• Chicken Soup for the Recovering Soul
• Chicken Soup for the Shoppers Soul
• Whispers of Inspiration
• Speaker at different events for schools, organizations, political events
• Spoke in front of Congress in Washington for employment discrimination for people with epilepsy
• Appeared on four talk shows to discuss epilepsy focusing on the importance of understanding epilepsy, how to help someone having a seizure and giving people with epilepsy encouragement and hope for the future.
• Appeared on radio stations discussing epilepsy
• Appeared on the Michael Dressor Show – Health Radio
• Appeared in newspapers all over New Jersey such as, The Leader, Belleville Post and the Star Ledger.
• June 26, 2002, I was honored an award by the Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey for Outstanding Volunteer Award.
• Received awards in my achievements and certificates in recognition for outstanding efforts in trying to improve society.
• Active participant in organizations and activities.
• Published over 400 articles.
• Author has a dynamic personality and strong public speaking skills.
Stockton College, Pomona NJ
• Associate Degree in Business
• BA in Marketing
• Minor in Advertising.
• Journalist for The Journal Magazine
• Worked for NBC on Dateline
• Channel 4 News
• Today Show
• Managing Editor for the Fashion Magazine UZURI.
• Own Freelance Company
Writing / Editing / Article Writing / Creative Writing / Editing
Book & eBook Writing/Editing
Resume Writing/ Press Release Writing / Editing
Web Content Writing/Editing
Medical / Health / Wellness / Disorders / Disabilities Writing / Editing
Poetry Writing / Self-help
Women Issues / Pregnancy Writing / Editing
Inspirational / Motivational Writing / Editing